CGSH-9 Canadian White Grain Sorghum Hybrid 9
- Highly drought tolerant crop
- Performs well on soils low in fertility and low pH
- Grazing, green chop, silage for dairy, beef, sheep and horses
- Rapid regeneration capacity
- No prussic acid
- Helps build soil organic matter when used as a cover crop
- Significant levels of nutrients are added to soil improving fertility and soil structure
- Improves soil productivity
- Provides erosion control
- Captures snow
- Suppresses weeds
- Does not over-winter
- PLANT HEIGHT
- 150 to 225 cm
- No. of leaves
- 6 to 10 per main tiller
- FIFTH Leaf size
- Width 3 to 4 cm, length 80 to 90 cm
- No of tillers
- 8 to 15
- Ear head is conical
- The plant flowers 85 - 95 days after planting. Days to flowering is influenced by day length and CFPM 101 would flower in short days.
- 1000 seed weight ranges from 9 to l1 gm. Plant morphological parameters and date of 50% flowering will vary according to crop management, soil fertility, soil moisture, heat units, location, day length etc. It is a multi cut crop with 2 to 3 cuts during the cropping season.
AERC’s CGSH 9 was released in 2010. This hybrid is recommended for areas with over 2700 corn heat units.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHUREDOWNLOAD WORDDOWNLOAD PDF
Interested in a large volume order?
Contact sales directly for wholesale pricing on orders of 50 bags or more.
Order online to your location, available within the US and Canada. Shipping fees will be added at checkout. Limit of 50 bags/order.
Price per 44lb bag